Sunday, May 19, 2013

There's a first time for everything...

Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Pinterest. I'm on all of them. Yet I've put off creating a blog simply because the technical aspect seemed daunting. So here goes nothing... my first blog post ever.

If no one is listening at first, that's ok. But my hope is to share a little bit of me with you every day, as well as the pretty paper projects I work on, sometimes in the wee hours of the morning because my brain just can't rest until I carry out the eleventh-hour-idea that came out of nowhere.

Occasionally, I'll share the antics of Joey and Jack, my feline fur babies -- aka "the boys" -- that make me laugh, cry, smile and fill my heart with absolute joy. Anyone who's spent any time with cats will certainly enjoy those stories...

OK, well that's it for now. Sweet dreams... until next time.

~jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment